1. The Overmania products are covered by a 12 or 24 month warranty. We work with the issued legal manufacturer's warranty.
Items such as batteries, LCD screens and touchscreens are covered by a 6-month warranty. Accessories such as USB cables, chargers, etc. are covered by a 1-month warranty. This warranty period is valid from the date of sale.
1.1 The products from the outlet all fall under the quality requirements of Overmania. These products are as good as new and are fully checked for defects. Packaging may differ in some cases.
1.2 The products from the outlet all come under a warranty of 6 to 12 months, the warranty conditions for outlet items are the same as new items from the shop.
2. Defects revealed during the warranty period will be remedied free of charge by the competent service.
3. The customer who has a complaint must report the defective device to us by e-mail with a description of the defect and return or return it at his own expense with a copy of the purchase receipt.
4. Any defects or damage discovered and reported within the warranty period will be remedied free of charge within 21 working days, but in justified cases (for example, when spare parts have to be ordered abroad) this period can be extended by another 30 days.
5. In the event of an unjustified complaint (complaint of working equipment or the mechanically damaged), the person reporting a complaint will be charged the transport costs.
6. The customer is entitled to replacement of equipment with the same or similar specifications in the following cases:
a. During the warranty period, repair fixed three times the same fault, and the equipment still shows defects that prevent its use
b. the service determines that the defect cannot be repaired.
7. The service is not responsible for any loss of data.
8. The warranty will be respected only after approval of Overmania for return of the unit with a service / repair number. The customer must clearly include a damage description, and all accessories received at the time of equipment purchase, and proof of purchase with the date of sale.
9. The supply of the equipment that is incomplete, lack of proper packaging, is equivalent to failure of the buyer's warranty conditions, and it can provide a basis for refusal of repair or extension of repair period.
What is NOT covered by the warranty?
1. The warranty only covers manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover mechanical damage and others due to misuse or accidental events such as moisture, fire or electrical short circuit.
2. The warranty does not cover wrong pixels within the acceptable standards applicable to devices with LCD panels, such as LCD TVs, tablets, netbooks, Consoles, etc.
3. The warranty will be canceled in case of intervention with the repair of the equipment by an unauthorized service center.
4. If your product no longer works properly because of how you used it. For example, if you pour coffee over your laptop, which gives you a black screen. If you want to have user damage repaired, you have to pay for it. We examine your product and make a quotation. Based on that, you can choose whether you want to have it repaired or not.
In the intact, original packaging within 14 days of purchase. (cooling off period)
Return of hygiene products?
1. Hygiene products such as pumping machines, headphones, earplugs and heart rate monitors can be returned in the original box up to 14 days after purchase.
2. For articles with seal; If the article is opened and the seal is broken, return with the right to a refund will lapse. If broken and traces of use, all rights will lapse.
3. Articles without a seal may be unpacked provided that the packaging remains intact, viewed and, in the event of dissatisfaction, be returned in the undamaged original packaging. In case of suspicion of use due to wear and tear, it will be decided after extensive research whether financial restitution is possible.